Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration [contributor's publishing agreement]
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format (no tabs).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, with the corresponding titles and legends in 9 points Times New Roman font.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Editorial Norms
- The Declaration of co-authorship, if applicable, has been duly signed and sent to the Editors
- Any funding or research grants used by the Author(s) for the preparation of the proposal have been indicated in the text
- The permission to publish the proposal under the Creative Commons 4.0 (CC BY-SA 4.0) license is hereby granted to the Editors
- The Ethical Principles of the Editors have been consulted and the compliance with them is hereby confirmed
- The Structure of the Proposal has been consulted and complied with
Our website can gather personal data provided by the user, such as the name and contact information (e-mail address, affiliation, home address etc.). Likewise, if necessary, specific information can be required in order to process a request.
Use of collected data
Our website uses gathered information to improve your browsing experience and to personalize content, especially in order to maintain a register of users and requests when applicable. It is possible that on the email address that you have provided you may receive messages sent through our website with new issues of the Revista, promotional information about activities, campaigns or iniciatives organized by Revista del CESLA. International Latin American Studies Review, calls for papers, as well as other information that we deem relevant. You can unsubscribe from receiving those emails at any time. Revista del CESLA. International Latin American Studies Review is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. We use the most advanced systems and keep them up to date to make sure that there is no unauthorized access to this data.
Control of your personal information
At any time you may change or delete the personal information that you provided us with. Revista del CESLA. International Latin American Studies Review will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information without your consent.